For all acceptable inquiries, please use the form below.
Inquiries welcomed includes:
- If you represent a brand interested in advertising, sponsorship, or product reviews, I will gladly partner with brands that align with the goal of helping couriers succeed in the gig economy. For more information or to pitch me your idea, use the form below.
- If you are an operation, logistics, or communications manager for a brand and would like to collaborate with Courier Hacker to grow awareness of your services, granted the services align with the goal of helping gig economy workers.
- If you are a food delivery brand interested in working with Courier Hacker to make the courier experience better for your fleet.
- If you are a member of the media with questions, please use the form below.
- If you are a regular reader of the blog and want to reach out. Though, I prefer that you use Facebook and Twitter for this.
Inquiries currently not welcomed includes:
- Please note, I reserve the rights to reject any collaborations that would diminish my capacity to freely and independently critique brands, organizations, or entities in the gig economy.
- Requests to help Nigerian princes.